HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, August 4, 2024

AUGUST 2024 - ANYTHING GOES w/ OPTIONAL TWIST: EASY LIVIN'

   Hello,  Crafty Peeps!

💙DESIGN TEAM CALL💙
We need two or three designers to join our team.  We are a laid-back, easy-peasy team, with few rules.  Our challenges and sponsors are set for the entire year, so you will be able to create your projects in advance.   We ask for a minimum commitment of six months.   If you are interested, please contact me at emlouisef@gmail.com.  All skill levels are welcome!




Our Twist:  Easy Livin'
(create a relaxed project)

July Honors
Sponsorship prize winner from SheepSkiDesigns...

Please email me at emlouisef@gmail.com to claim your prize

Other July Honors

Playing with the twist...







~~~~~~~~~~
Playing anything goes...


Playing anything goes...



💙DESIGN TEAM CALL💙
We need two or three designers to join our team.  We are a laid-back, easy-peasy team, with few rules.  Our challenges and sponsors are set for the entire year, so you will be able to create your projects in advance.   We ask for a minimum commitment of six months.   If you are interested, please contact me at emlouisef@gmail.com.  All skill levels are welcome!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Top Rocker honor! I love this challenge, and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the July Sponsorship Winner. Super thrilled and much appreciated. Well done to all winners. Maz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Front Porch winner! Congratulations to all the other winners! Lovely work by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the honor, my dear ladies. I am thrilled to be a front porch winner. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Big hugs from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing me as a July honor :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Chana, Berni, Em and The Resident Designers