HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Challenge #68 Anything Goes w/optional twist Candy Treats

Happy Easter to our neighbors who are celebrating today!  Welcome back for another Anything Goes challenge and the optional twist this week is Candy Treats.  You can interpret this is any way you wish  :)  

We do not use the random generator so needless to say it takes a while to choose our winners!  You are so talented out there in blogland and you continue to inspire us as well!

 Challenge #67 Winners
Winner of Jellypark images
Moshie's Moments 
check out Moshie's blog for more pics!
Winner of Fred She Said images
Karin's Art Scrap 
 Our Top Three
in no particular order
Karen H.
Cathy P. 
She Stamps by Cheryl
a sweet tribute to a loved pet
Honorable Mention
Viv
 
Mirre´s scraph√∂rna
steampunk tophat

DT inspiration using images provided by our sponsor
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/

using Bubble's Gumballs
using Bashful Bunny Boo

Using images provided by

KATHI of  My Creative Therapy
 using Easter bundle 2011 
 JACKIE of  Kreate With Me 2
 using Sweet Treats Bundle
 ALEX of Pretty Papers and Inky-fingers
  Cuppycake Combo Pack
RUTHIE of My Hobby = MY ART 
using Make Your own Sundae bundle
Using images by  

AURORA of The Miller’s Daughter  
using Monkey with bananas (freebie)


 NANCY of Design Inventions
using Felicia & the Cherry
CAROL of Happy Expressions 
using Sitting Bear

13 comments:

  1. o thanks you DT ladies for picking my card as one of the winners.
    congratulations to the other winners.

    Happy Easter.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ladies me again.
    I have sent an email
    613avenuecreate@hotmail.com

    but it came back
    so witch email must I use.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops sorry about that! 613avenuewin@hotmail.com

      Kathi

      Delete
  3. Lovely DT cards this time and thanks for mentioning me in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!!! Beautiful creations everyone! Thank you for choosing my box as one of the winners! I will proudly display your badge on my blog. Hugs and blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my project for your top 3!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for picking my project for your top 3!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delight to be in your Top 3! I'm thrilled you enjoyed my little tag. :o) Gorgeous work by all of the winners, as well as the DT this week! Thank you for the endless inspiration and the beautiful challenges each week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design team samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen brilliant sites and I have seen not so fantastic sites. This blog is very informative in many ways and certainly ranks in the former category. Really appreciate the information your providing use avid readers!..Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for selecting my card as a Top 3. Congrats to all of the other folks whose cards were recognized out of the fabulous gallery.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers