HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Challenge #53 - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist - Color, Sights, and Sounds of Winter

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hello, Crafty Peeples, welcome to our first challenge of 2014!  We have a line up of new sponsors and most of our favorite sponsors are returning to work with us again, YAY!  We also have added some new faces to our design team and we will introduce them to you later in the post!  Well let's see what happened in our final challenge of 2013.

CHALLENGE #52 RESULTS
Winner of 7 Bugaboo Images
The flow of this design is fabulous and the focal is so elegant.  
Great use of Color and Shape to create drama. Very nicely composed and executed. 
Please grab your Winner's Badge

TOP THREE
(in no particular order)
#67 Kim of Scraps of Faith
Fabulous sidestep card!  Love the beautiful development of the theme.  Nicely done!

Very dramatic and artsy design.  The incorporation of an actual sunset photograph was creative.

CAS is so powerful when done correctly!  This is a beautiful example of that Design Genre
Congratulations, Ladies!  Please grab your badge!

HONORABLE MENTION
Beautiful use of Primary Colors to create visual interest

The coloring of the image is just outstanding  That strawberry is amazing!

Beautiful coloring and color integration

Beautiful composition and coloring!

Congratulations, Ladies!  Please grab your badge!

Sponsorship This Week Is Provided by one of our Returning Sponsors:

and a New SPONSOR
ALL DRESSED UP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEW FACES IN THE HOOD 
It is our goal here in the neighborhood to foster an environment of inclusiveness.  When we first started, we were the only ATG with Optional Twist challenge.  We chose that format because we wanted to attract designers who like themes and techniques and enjoy being challenged that way.  And we also wanted to become a favorite of those who want to show off work they have completed during the week.  Now we have added a designer to our team who will only work with cutting files.  We hope you will draw inspiration from her work and that the Cricut and Cameo artists, as well as other 3D designers will feel welcomed to join us here at 613 Avenue Create!

DESIGN TEAM SAMPLE PROJECTS



I'm very excited to be moving into the neighborhood here at 613 Avenue Create. 
This is an exciting time for me. My family has experienced a lot of change in the last 6 months. We moved from Southeast New Mexico to Northern Ohio (Cleveland) right on Lake Erie. Needless to say that has brought about many new experiences for my family all by itself. My husband has a new ministry position here that has been very refreshing. Jeremy, and I have been married for 11 years. We have 3 beautiful children - 2 boys and a girl. My family is very precious and very supportive of my hobby. My husband is glad I have an outlet and my children are always eager to see what I have made. 
I have been playing around with paper for 20 years off and on now; but it was when I bought my 1st electronic die-cutting machine and discovered svg files that I really found my niche in the paper crafting realm. I mostly enjoy making cards and 3D projects, but on occasion I will try a scrapbook page. I look forward to sharing my projects with you and hope that you will be inspired to try a few of them yourself. Please stop by my blog if you have a chance. I would love to have you visit! - MMiranda Creations.
I want to end by thanking Chana and Kathi and all the DT members for making me feel at home!


"All Wrapped Up" by ALL DRESSED UP
Julia Vazquez is known to most of us who have been crafting for a while.  She is currently the DT Coordinator for Rick St. Dennis' Elite Design Team.  Kathi and I are delighted to have a designer of her caliber join our team.  We know that you will find inspiration in her lovely creations,

OUR OLD FAMILIAR FACES

Designers Using


"Always Do Your Own Thing"

 "A Winter Owl Too" 

"Tis The Season"

"Women are Like Tea Bags"


"Cocoa"


"Hang Ten"


Designers Using:
ALL DRESSED UP


"Wear With Style Girl 06"
"Tra La La"

"Sweetie Pie"

EDIE
"It's Snowing"

" Three Little Autumn Girls "


Remember, you still have time to link up to our Block Party Give Away HERE!  Join us Next Week For a Chance to Win Some Fabulous Prizes!    We are only 27 Followers away from our goal! Invite your friends to play along!

15 comments:

  1. congratulations to the winners and Design team gorgeous cards and project are made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Your DT cards are awesome! Love those cute images! Well done, DT!

    Congrats to the winners too - your projects are beautiful!

    So excited about your block party giveaway - I added it to my sidebar for you and maybe that will help get some more followers as I would love for you to meet your 500 goal. Wishing you a joy-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners and thank you so much for the Honorable Mention. Great work DT as always tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all winners displayed here - thanks DT for your totally rocking creations - have a happy day and thank you for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome snowman!! :)
    Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 - big smile on my face :) :) :) Gorgeous creations by the DT this week :) Hugs Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creations by the DT and fabulous winners too!
    ((Lyn))
    Happy New New Year!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you So SO much for selecting my card as a Winner! Totally made my day :)
    Wishing the entire team a very Happy New Year! And, I love the inspiration projects each of the Dt member has put up. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi; I'm new and participating for the first time on this challenge blog! I like the snowman and all the other inspirations above!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another great challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful job! Props to the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always, this incredibly talented DT has provided us with stunning inspiration! It is always a joy to play along. Thank you for this wonderful challenge (and challenge home)! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the very worthy winners.

    I love Squigglefly, the team done good!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the very worthy winners.

    I love Squigglefly, the team done good!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great design team samples everyone! Thank you for the "anything goes" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers