HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Challenge #39 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist - Create Your Own Challenge

THIS IS OUR BADGE.  PLEASE DISPLAY IT ON YOUR BLOG!
LET YOUR FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT US!

Hello, Crafty Peeples!  I really enjoyed the creative approach that many of you took to designing your own color challenge.  There is just so much talent out here in blogland and we do appreciate that so many of you choose to share your talent here with us at 613 Avenue Create.   Kathi and I are always open to suggestions, so if you ever want to see a Theme or a Tutorial, just let us know and we will try to make it happen.  

Many Thanks to Our Wonderful Sponsors this Week:
Doctor-Digi

AND


This Week we ask you to "CREATE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE!"  
Hugz, Chana
REMEMBER, You must use 1-3 items from EACH COLUMN
Have fun with the chart! 

CHALLENGE #38 RESULTS
Sassy Studio Design - Winner
#3 - Helene E of Mummylade
Elegant Classic Design!

Rick St. Dennis - Winner
So Very Creative!  The Carnations Are Amazing!
(I ordered the die!  Couldn't help myself!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  PLEASE GRAB YOUR BADGES!!
To Claim Your Prize, contact us at 613avenuewin@hotmail.com
~~~~~~~~
TOP THREE
#11 - Lexi
Fantastic Monochromatic Color Scheme.  Nice Balance and Composition.

#80 - Jackie C
This is so Artsy!  Great Palette and Fabulous Compositon!
Strong use of Color, Lines, and Geometrics!
Honorable Mention
(In no particular order)
With so many fabulous entries, we chose one HM
for each 25 entries
#24 - Kym's Crafty Cards

Oops, I forgot one!


FEATURED PROJECT
Mian of Mian's Crafty Corner
Visit Mian's Site to see over views
We Thought Our Followers Might Like this Tutorial by Lena Katrine Olen

DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATION

OUR GUEST DESIGNER
LUCY PATRICK
From
 Lucy Loves Scrapping
 This lady is one of my favorite designers!  Thanks Lucy 
Image:  Swinging Girl by The Paper Shelter

~~~~~~~~~~

The Paper Shelter -Pepe L Souris Has a cold
 Sketch,Glossy Accents, Bling, Ribbon

The Paper Shelter - Happy Days
 1-Image/DP's/Solid CS/Sentiments, 2-Die-Cut
3-Glossy Accents (On Trampoline)
4-Bling (White Nail head gems) 5-Ribbon

Paper Shelter -- The Dragon Whisperer
#1: Image, Sentiment, #2: Sketch, Die cut
#3: Stickles #4: Pearls, Bling, #5: Ribbon, Faux stitching

The Paper Shelter - Feet Up and A Cuppa
1-image/text/p.paper/s.c.paper/2-shaped card/die cut/punch/
3-g.accents/liquid pearls/4-buttons/, 5-twine/faux stitching

The Paper Shelter - Cute Nurses
1: Image - 2:Die Cut 3:Glitter and Sentiment- 4:Flowers 

The Paper Shelter - Fantasy On Ice
Column 1 Solid colored paper.2 Shaped Card Die Cuts
3 Stickles,4 Bling and Pearls,5 Ribbon, Twine Faux Stitching

The Paper Shelter - Disco Girl
#1 Image, Pattern Paper, #2 Die cut, 
#3  Stickles, Lindy Stamp Gang sprays on flowers
#4  Bling, flowers, #5  Gold mesh for fibers 

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps - Naughty or Nice
Image, Sentiment, Patterned Paper
 Solid Color Paper, Vellum

Sheila
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps - Golf Clubs
Image, Sentiment, Die Cut, 
Stickles, Sequins, Faux Stitching

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps - Pan Head Boy
Image, Sentiment, Printed Paper, Solid Color Paper 
Die Cut, Bling, Ribbon, Shaped Card



As always, we thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely comment to make that I'm one of your fave designers, wow, I can feel my head getting bigger now lol!! Thank you so much for having me as a guest designer, 613 Avenue Create is one of my fave blog challenges! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for placing my card in the top three, so proud,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool challenge, lovely eye candy! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you so much for picking my card as an Honorable Mention! It truly is an honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my journal as an HM! I'm so thrilled and honored! :) Love your DT inspiration!!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chana, thank you so much for the uplifting wonderful message you left on my blog. I have not scrapped since my dad passed away in April and I am very thankful for such an inspiring comment. You really made me smile and I am so happy I found you challenge blog. I do hope to return often to do more challenges. Hugs to you and may God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this challenge - and for the DT inspiration - this DT always does a fantastic job on their creations!!

    ~ I have Blog Candy open to everyone - ends October 1 http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the challenge. Fabulous creations by the team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. It's always fun playing here. The DT do a wonderful job with their cards and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Entering 1 more card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for giving me an honourable mention with my tag. I'm proper chuffed. :o) Congrats to the others and the well deserved winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love playing along with you so thank you once again for posting this challenge! You have a great Design Team.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. It's my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.

    Best Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic projects from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge! I enjoyed playing along again this week!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers