HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Challenge #18 Anything Goes optional Gift Packaging Theme

Welcome home for another Anything Goes challenge!  This week your twist or optional theme is to create some kind of gift packaging, with Mother's Day next week it could come in handy!  You can make gift card holders, gift bags, boxes, re-purpose an item to hold a gift, etc.   I can't wait to show you the DT samples, but first let's take care of business!

The winner of Challenge 17 Cinco de Mayo

recipe box
Please contact us at: 613avenuewin@hotmail.com

Top 3
(in no particular order)



Honorable Mention
This week we have two great sponsors!



Now for a lot of inspiration from our wonderful DT ladies!
Using Eureka images:



Hummingbird Birthday

 Using Bugaboo images:

 Words From An Angel--A Mother's Love


 Stella B day 29


Cutebeeflower


for you...from me...

 Lady Bug Butterfly
note card set


Girlz -present 

Pretty Cow

using 3 digi's Ava Fairy Special, Circle Sentiments, Ava Swing


Scene it Ava Deacon Birthday
Knobby Knees Ice Cream Scoop  
 gift box

9 comments:

  1. The inspiration works from the DT are beautiful! I was very happy to find out I won the previous challenge. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias for the Top 3! I had so much with this challenge. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge. Great Design Team inspiration
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I can´t believe that my card is "honourably mentioned"! I´m really thrilled :)!!!
    Thanks to the whole team - for taking time to visit so many blogs and for leaving very personal and individual words! Think thats really extraordinary!!!
    Hugs Renata
    PS: Big congrats to all winners - your projects were amazing! I´m in awe of your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun challenges each week with lots of inspiration, I'm over the moon in getting into the top 3 last week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing DT projects. I love them all.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the variety from the design team. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a great Challenge and for picking me in the top 3. I picked up my Digi Stamps last night and just love them. I had to print them all off and color them right away. Gorgeous Digi's

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers