HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Anything Goes Challenge #/11 Optional Twist: St. Paddy's Day Green



Hello, Crafty Peeps!  Welcome to the start of another fabulous week here in The Neighborhood!  I can say that with confidence because all of you make every week fabulous with awesome creations and sweet comments!   Kathi and I want to thank those who have expressed an interest in our DT.



This week's Sponsors:  My Heart Pieces and  Creative Bug Digitals

Congratulations to our  Challenge #10 Winner

#11 - Sharon G.
Please contact us at: 613avenuewin@hotmail.com
OUR TOP THREE
(in no particular order)
 #56 - Alyce
# 78 - Lorianna

#75 - Purple

#66 - Sanja

Ladies, thanks so much for playing!  Grab your badges!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Our Team
DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT
Senior Designer - Team A

Hi, I am Bernardine Cuttino, kindly call me BERNI. I live in Santa Clarita, CA, USA, 40 miles North of Los Angeles. I guess you could say, it is the High Desert, weather is triple digi's in the Summer and cold in the winter. In fact, there is snow on the mountains in the winter, very pretty. If you go South, towards the water, there is the beach. You have the best of both worlds.
I am single, recently retired from Princess Cruises, and have traveled the world visiting all seven continents. My favorite place in the world is Italy. I also worked in the Motion Picture Industry for twenty years and did casting for the Star Trek Next Generation TV Series.
I began scrapbooking and went into card making when I retired. I love to create and experiment with different techniques; and enjoy gardening. I am involved in the Women ministry at church. Living the life of the retiree, I am always looking for inspiration and am always ready for a challenge. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome To The Neighborhood
A new addition to our team.  
Tracey Murphy
Designer - Team A
Personal Blog: Candi Craft Cards
Home Country:  The United Kingdom

IMAGE: SENDING LOVE
SPONSOR: MY HEART PIECES
Tracey, a 613 challenge winner, so impressed us with her talent, we asked her to join our team.

Thanks, Berni and Tracey, for kicking off this week's inspiration.  Here is what the rest of the team did with the fabulous images from our sponsors

ANGELIQUE

EDIE
Image:  Sending Love
My Heart Pieces

LESIA
Image:  Sending Love
Sponsor: My Heart Pieces

SUE
Sending Love
Sponsor:  My Heart Pieces

JO ANN
Image:  "Angelina Flowertina"
Sponsor: Creative Bug Digitals

Paddy Bear
Creative Bug Crafts

If you would like to be considered for our team, please put DT after your name!  We only need a few members,  You do not need DT experience to join us.  We like first timers! :D)



9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bunny for Joining us!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspiration. I just love the card that used Naomi's Angelina Flowertina image. Fabulous! I can't believe how much you guys have grown in such a short period of time. Well done ladies!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!!New Follower.
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Migdalia, and welcome to the neighborhood.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun challenge. Great Design Team inspiration
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful inspiration from the DT. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chana! I just found out about your site through Lisa D. and am thrilled to have found you! Love the DT inspiration, there is a lot of talent here and I'm going to love playing along with you ladies! Congrats, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers